Because of you, tomorrow morning:
- A special needs teenage girl will wake up to find pedal extenders. She wants to learn to drive and these extenders will allow her to reach the pedals.
- A 7 year old boy whose dad died in Iraq will beam with excitement when he finds the bike he wanted.
- 4 little boys whose dad tried to commit suicide this year will discover a room full of toys from Santa.
- A whole trailer park of children will enjoy new clothes, bikes, scooters, and many other goodies. Imagine the sounds of joy!
- A single mom who works hard as a school cafeteria worker will enjoy squeals of delight as her boys open their presents.
- A special needs five year old girl who is very limited physically will enjoy books for her electronic reader just like she wanted.
- A hard working truck driver will watch his children’s wide eyes as they run into the living room on Christmas morning.
- Disabled parents who aren’t able to provide for their children- a father with crohn’s disease, a mother with MS, an injured war vet- will delight in the joy of Christmas through the eyes of their children.
- A teenager will unwrap the shirt she wanted along with a personalized Bible.
- Children whose parents are going through a bitter divorce, can be kids and put their worries and fears aside to enjoy Christmas.
- A 4 year old girl whose mother is in prison, will feel loved and excited to know that Santa didn’t forget her.
- A precious foster child will find the Barbie house she wanted.
- An 8 year old little boy will be delighted to find a fishing rod and a tackle box. He has a scholarship with Act Together for Boy Scouts and now he can enjoy fishing with the other Scouts.
There will be so many smiles, giggles, and sounds of delight. There will be flying toy helicopters, much needed sheets and blankets to keep little ones warm, choo chooing trains, La La Loopsy dolls, Spiderman slippers, Legos and Hot wheels galore, Nerf balls, bikes, scooters, and every imaginable type of toy. Thank you all for making their wildest dreams come true!
On behalf of the Act Together kids, we thank the following businesses and organizations for supporting Act Together this Christmas season.
Main Sponsors: The Vine Community Church & Database Integrations
Cakes by Darcy
The Patio Café
Chick-fil-A Lanier Crossings
Fideles Christian School
Christ the Shepherd
Bridgeway Christian Academy
Office Suites PLUS
St. James United Methodist
Union Hill Preschool
Lanier United Methodist
Scott’s Auto Repair
Bank of America
The Lawrence Awards
St. Brigid Catholic Church
Still Pointe Ballet
FLOOD Student Missions
Dr. Hogan’s Dental Office
Boy Scout Troop 205 in Alpharetta
Diamond Dog 9U Baseball Team
Mountain Cottage Soaps
A Child’s Candy Christmas
Crooked Creek Storage